Comment on page
The Nimble E-commerce API was designed to help users quickly and easily access product data from the web’s largest online markets. The E-commerce API comes built-in with all the tools needed to access, collect, and deliver detailed product data, and needs only a simple product URL to begin. Customers use the E-commerce API to:
- Aggregate and compare product data between marketplaces
- Monitor changes in a product's price over time
- Compare product information across locations, time, or other variables
- Collect product reviews for sentiment analysis
- and more!
The E-commerce API is designed to provide fast yet granular access to product data and supports:
- AI-powered parsing for granular data extraction
Nimble API comes with several flexible pricing plans, all of which share the following benefits:
- Pay per success - only successful requests are billed.
- Auto-renewal - plans can optionally renew automatically so your pipelines are never interrupted.
- Product universality - all of Nimble's plans enable access to all of our products.
To use Nimble API, you'll first need a Nimble account. If you don’t already have an account, our sales team would love to help you get started!