Comment on page
The Nimble SERP API makes collecting search engine data a breeze by providing a specialized solution that streamlines data gathering from SERPs. With little more than a search phrase, the SERP API returns detailed search engine data and internally manages the entire data collection process. Customers use the SERP API for many uses cases, including:
- Monitoring their search engine rankings
- Keeping abreast of changes in their competitors' SEO strategies
- Optimizing their SEM strategy and spend with real-time data
- Discovering new keywords, search terms, and competitive spaces
- and more!
- AI-powered parsing for granular data extraction
Nimble API comes with several flexible pricing plans, all of which share the following benefits:
- Pay per success - only successful requests are billed.
- Auto-renewal - plans can optionally renew automatically so your pipelines are never interrupted.
- Product universality - all of Nimble's plans enable access to all of our products.
To use Nimble API, you'll first need a Nimble account. If you don’t already have an account, our sales team would love to help you get started!