Nimble’s BackConnect Gateway facilitates access to Nimble IP, a global proxy network of premium IPs. Using the Backconnect Gateway is simple, and offers a convenient, single point of entry to Nimble’s network. The Backconnect Gateway provides invaluable infrastructure that enables many applications including:
- Product and product reviews pipelines for E-commerce applications
- SEO and SEM campaign optimization with real-time SERP data
- Automated web monitoring for brand protection
- Data-driven sales strategies with lead and customer profile enrichment
The Backconnect Gateway comes built-in with granular controls for easy, precise, and efficient proxy management. These include:
Nimble IP comes with several flexible pricing plans, all of which share the following benefits:
- 24/7 global support - Nimble's support team is always available to assist with questions or difficulties.
- Auto-renewal - plans can optionally renew automatically so your pipelines are never interrupted.
- Product universality - all of Nimble's plans enable access to all of our products.
To use Nimble IP, you'll first need a Nimble account. If you don’t already have an account, our sales team would love to help you get started!
This document provides a detailed walkthrough of the usage and capabilities of Nimble IP and the Backconnect Gateway. If you have any questions that are not answered here, please let us know by dropping us a line on Slack, sending us a message through our website, or directly through our email at [email protected].