The Places API allows users to easily search popular mapping platforms for a variety of geographically-relevant points of interest including businesses, attractions, natural features, and more. The Places API is not a standalone API, but rather a branch of the SERP API, and uses the same endpoints to interface with users.
The Places API make it easy for users to:
- Search a geographic location for points of interest.
- Collect data about a place including an address, description, image, and more.
- Gather reviews left by users including a rating, review body, reviewer details, and more.
- Search for places around a set of geographic coordinates using text queries
- Collect and structure information about relevant places
- Collect and structure review data about relevant places
- Easily handle pagination through search and review pages
To use Nimble API, you'll first need a Nimble account. If you don’t already have an account, our sales team would love to help you get started!